Litigation Associate (General Liability) (Santa Ana)
The Santa Ana office of Selman Breitman LLP is seeking a Litigation Associate with 3 years' experience handling General Liability litigation matters.
Education and Experience Required
- · J.D., admitted to practice in California
- · 3 years' experience handling General Liability litigation.
Skills and Abilities Required
- · Strong research, writing, and analytical skills;
- · Interpersonal, leadership and mentoring skills;
- · Ability to handle matters of a highly sensitive nature;
- · Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects;
- · Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- · Ability to identify and resolve problems quickly.
Selman Breitman is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive compensation and benefits, as well as a collegial and inclusive environment with opportunities for growth. To apply, please send resume and cover letter to Sharon Blackman at email@example.com.