Insurance Coverage Associates (San Francisco)
The San Francisco office of Selman Breitman LLP is looking for Associates to handle Insurance Coverage Litigation matters. This is an excellent opportunity to learn this specialized area of law and work with one of the most prominent coverage teams on the West Coast, providing coverage opinions and consultations on subjects dealing with all lines of coverage throughout the United States. We defend our insurance carrier clients in court, litigate coverage issues, and defend carriers in bad faith cases. We are looking for an individual who applies intellectual rigor to the tasks at hand; possesses well-honed research and writing skills; and works cooperatively, as well as, independently.
Skills and Abilities Required
- J.D., admitted to practice in California;
- Strong research, writing, and analytical skills;
- Interpersonal, leadership and mentoring skills;
- Ability to handle matters of a highly sensitive nature;
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to identify and resolve problems quickly.
Selman Breitman is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive compensation and benefits, as well as a collegial and inclusive environment with opportunities for growth. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To apply, please email James R. Tenero at firstname.lastname@example.org.