General Liability / Toxic Tort Attorneys (Santa Ana)
The Santa Ana Office of Selman Breitman has openings for experienced lawyers to handle General Liability and Toxic Tort matters.
- Admission to California State Bar
- Three years' experience handling General Liability or Toxic Tort cases
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Independent initiative -- including the ability to investigate, evaluate, and make recommendations that include a plan of action
Additional consideration for:
- Prior experience litigating complex matters
- Experience handling the defense of personal injury cases
- Admission to another Western State Bar (NV, AZ, WA, OR)
Selman Breitman is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive compensation and benefits, as well as a collegial and inclusive environment with opportunities for growth.
Please email resume and cover letter to Leah M. Cox at email@example.com.