General Liability Associate (San Francisco)
The San Francisco office of Selman Breitman LLP is seeking an Associate attorney with experience handling General Liability matters. We are looking for an individual who applies intellectual rigor to the tasks at hand; possesses well-honed research and writing skills; and works cooperatively, as well as, independently.
Education and Experience Required
- · J.D., admitted to practice in California;
- · 2-5 years' general liability/litigation experience;
Skills and Abilities Required
- · Strong research, writing, and analytical skills;
- · Interpersonal, leadership and mentoring skills;
- · Ability to handle matters of a highly sensitive nature;
- · Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects;
- · Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- · Ability to identify and resolve problems quickly.
Selman Breitman is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive compensation and benefits, as well as a collegial and inclusive environment with opportunities for growth.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To apply, please email Jennifer J. Capabianco at email@example.com.