Michael Lin is an Associate in Selman Breitman’s Las Vegas office and is a member of the firm’s General Liability and Insurance practice groups. He represents institutional clients in all areas of civil litigation, including cases arising out of automobile accidents and personal injury defense. Michael’s clients include insurance companies, insureds, and institutional clients. He also has experience in defending doctors, nursing homes, and healthcare providers in disputes that involve allegations of professional negligence.
Michael’s diverse experience enables him to assess and problem solve complex legal issues.
Originally from Las Vegas, Michael spent his college years in Northern California. When not helping clients with their legal needs he enjoys spending his time with his friends, family, and three beautiful German Shepherds. He enjoys travel, and speaks conversational Mandarin.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- DRI: The Voice of the Defense Bar, Member
William S. Boyd School of Law:
- Editor, Nevada Law Journal
- Society of Advocates, Member (invitation-only moot court team)
- CALI Awards: Tort, Lawyering Process II, Employment Discrimination
- Dean's List
- Community Service Program: Outstanding Student of Summer
San Jose State University:
- Honors Convocation, Dean's Scholar (Dean's List)